Friday, March 28, 2014, 11:00a – 5:00p
William Johnston Bldg, FSU Campus
Kick-off Event Thursday, March 27, 6:00 – 8:00PM
Room 2004, William Johnston Bldg.
The DIGITECH event is a free open-house technology fair Friday, March 28, 2014 from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm designed to showcase FSU student innovation with technology. DIGITECH takes place in the atrium of the William Johnston Building (WJB) just off Landis Green on FSU’s campus.
- Dozens of innovative student exhibits: robots, apps, creative works, tech start-ups
- Dozens of department demonstrations
- The application deadline has passed, but if you submit an application ASAP, there still may be space to exhibit!
- Kick-off Panel Discussion and Reception
Thursday, March 27, 6 – 8 PM 2004 WJB
- Student and Department Exhibits
Friday, March 28, 11 – 4 PM, WJB Atrium
- Awards Ceremony
Friday, March 28, 4 – 4:30 PM, WJB Atrium
Friday, March 28, 4:30 – 5 PM, WJB Atrium
Awards & Prizes
Visit digitech.fsu.edu to view exhibits from last year’s DIGITECH and to volunteer to help with DIGITECH! DIGITECH will take place Friday, March 28 in the Johnston bldg (WJB)