Florida State University, DIGITECH, This Friday!
The DIGITECH event is a free open-house technology fair this Friday, March 29, 2013 from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm designed to showcase FSU student innovation with technology. DIGITECH takes place in the atrium of the William Johnston Building (WJB) just off Landis Green on FSU’s campus.
Visit digitech.fsu.edu to view exhibits from last year’s DIGITECH and to volunteer to help with DIGITECH DIGITECH will take place Friday, March 29 in the Johnston bldg (WJB)
- 50 student exhibits selected as finalists for DIGITECH awards
- The best student work from several FSU technology courses
- Digital music performances from FSU’s College of Music
- Digital artwork and environmental effects from FSU’s Department of Art
- Tech demonstrations and workshops
- Information on innovative tech-centric programs and courses at FSU
- Free give-aways and prizes
- The DIGITECH awards ceremony featuring a special guest speaker (TBA)